If you’re just learning how to read Lenormand cards, I recommend that you jump in and start making predictions as soon as possible. The only way to really learn how to read Lenormand, is to get stuck in! One way which you can get used to the Lenormand system, is to ask your cards simple questions, and make small, no pressure predictions.
You should ask your Lenormand cards simple questions, interpret your answers and refer back at a later date. For the best results, I would ask my deck a mix of predictive questions, holistic questions and questions which have both short and long-term outcomes.
Below, I have written a beginner’s list of low pressure questions which you can ask yourself, record the answers and look back on in the future. Once the future happens, you can compare and contrast your results with your predictions and see how you did!
However, so that you can measure their accuracy, remember to record the answers to these questions after you perform your Lenormand reading! Here at Read Lenormand I have Lenormand journaling worksheets which you can use for Grand Tableaus, two, three, five and nine card readings!
Plus! If you’re eagle eyed enough, you can see that each of these questions are inspired by the corresponding Lenormand card (have a think about how the question fits the interpretation). Good luck!
1. Who will be the next visitor to come to my house?
2. What will be the next lucky event to happen to me?
3. What country would my personality be most suited to?
4. What is the character of the next family member I will bump into?
5. What do the next six weeks hold for my health?
6. Where in my life is my judgment impaired?
7. Where will I next encounter an exotic animal?
8. What will be the nature of my next illness?
9. What will be the next gift I will receive?
10. In my life, what is about to end?
11. Will the team which I support win at their next match?
12. What is the next exciting thing I will see on social media?
13. Who will be the next child I will see?
14. Which job would suit me the best?
15. Will I stick to my next health kick?
16. This is where I can inspire others.
17. Who in my life is going to get pregnant next?
18. Which one of my friends will I next bump into?
19. This is a club/organization/group which would be good for me.
20. The date of the next event I get invited to will be….
21. What does my long-term future hold?
22. What will be the nature of my next dilemma?
23. This is the most stressful thing in my life….
24. What do the next six weeks hold for my love life?
25. Who in my life will be next to walk down the aisle?
26. Which subject matter should I devote myself to mastering?
27. What time will the post arrive today?
28. What do I look for in a partner?
29. What does a partner look for in me?
30. Will I retire? Should I?
31. The next major event to happen to me during the day is…..
32. The next major event to happen to me during the night is…..
33. This is the most important thing to me in my life.
34. What will be my next unexpected purchase?
35. I will find an item on my next beach stroll. What will it be?
36. What does the next 6 weeks hold for my spirituality?
That’s all for my list of practice Lenormand questions. Give them a try and let me know how you get on through Instagram and Facebook (tag us!). And, if you’re reading a Grand Tableau and you’re struggling to interpret what your cards mean in each of the houses, be sure to check out the Grand Tableau Reference!
Finally, if you would like to improve your ability to read Lenormand, below you can download the free beginner’s Lenormand PDF guide. It is fun, it is free and it is downloadable on mobile, tablet and computer.